Easy to start right away.
2 Ways – your service, your program…
- We partner with you (easiest, quickest, very economical)
- No new hires
- No new software
- You refer the clients you want served and we take care of the rest!
We provide a VPN database and you operate in-house and independently
Email contact info to: TRIPforAmerica@ILP-TRIP.org
Call 1-833-457-8747 (833-ILP-TRIP)
We are ready to help. You can get started today.
You know there are older adults, infirmed, people with disabilities, isolated residents in your area who you would like to provide with transportation services.
You have been thinking about different ways that service might be provided.
A TRIP Model volunteer driver, mileage reimbursement service is the least costly and most effective way to provide transportation services anywhere, either as an independent service or as an addition to a menu of services to augment those you already provide.
TRIP is a rider-focused service that has minimal infrastructure or staffing requirements and costs far less to operate than other volunteer driver model services. The service can be a low-cost way to meet or expand required Americans with Disability (ADA) services. Most importantly, TRIP delivers a high level of client satisfaction. In a recent survey 99.81% of the survey respondents said they would recommend TRIP service to someone that needs assisted transportation.
For transit agencies and community service organizations that serve the differently abled and others who experience transportation issues, TRIP’s volunteer driver, mileage reimbursement service is well-trusted, having been successfully operated for over 25 years, providing millions of alternative rides at very low cost to the operating organization. The transportation method is empowering to riders and drivers, while being both efficient and cost effective.
We developed the TRIP volunteer provided transportation for people without the ability to get where they need to go in other way. This easy to use and reliable transportation service helps to keep them from being isolated or homebound and effectively connects them with health and community resources.
It is easy to start a TRIP volunteer driver assistance program for elderly, sick, alone and disabled residents in every type of community: rural, suburban or urban.
How much does it cost to operate your branded TRIP Model service? TRIP Model transportation is less expensive than other methods of providing transportation.
The partnership option:
Similar to a 2.5 year volunteer driver mileage reimbursement transportation service for 525 individual riders in Los Angeles County that delivered 83,514 one-way trips at an average cost to the agency of $4.86, $.47 per passenger mile. (20.6 one-way trips per $100 of cost!)
- Using your existing client evaluation method, you select people to be served and refer them to us
- We do the rest
- Your cost is our low monthly administration fee plus the cost of mileage reimbursements paid for the volunteer drivers.
Your In-House Operation:
Using subscription VPN TripTrak software, your staff fully administers your service in the same way we have operated TRIP in Riverside County California for more than 25 years. Last year TRIP Riverside provided 101,464 one-way trips and 1.44 million miles of transportation for 809 individual riders at a cost to our organization of $5.34 per one-way trip. The rides were free to riders and the cost for providing the trips by paratransit would have been up to 6 times more. The Riverside TRIP cost per passenger mile of $.38 for the transportation provided was about 35% of the 2015 National Data Base average cost for each passenger mile of regular bus travel.
Passengers have positive things to say about the TRIP Model transportation alternative:
- It’s nice to have a dependable way of transportation with a person you know.
- You can pick your own time frame with someone you know and go where you need to go.
- TRIP is the best I have seen and I don’t have to wait hours.
- Having TRIP has given me the quality of life that I could not have without TRIP.
- It’s the best way. I don’t know what I would do without it.
- Gives a new look on life and sense of freedom!
- It is so dependable.
- I could not go to my appointments and get groceries without TRIP.
- Easier, safer, more reliable. No waiting. Thank you!
- It is a really important service for seniors and the disabled.
- I recommend TRIP because it is much better transportation.